Meet at Whangarei station and walk down to Dent Street and Riverside Drive intersection
- Main intersections near Auckland City Fire Station Pitt Street
- Papatoetoe Fire Station 15A Lambie Drive.
UPDATED Full list of locations:
- Papatoetoe Fire Station
- Otahuhu Fire Station
- Howick Fire Station
- Ellerslie Fire Station
- Auckland City Fire Station
- Avondale Fire Station
- Te Atatu Fire Station
- Takapuna Fire Station
- Silverdale Fire Station
Meet at Tauranga Station and walk down to the corner of Cameron and Elizabeth Streets
Meet at the fire station and walk to the park across the road
Meet at Hamilton Fire Station and walk down to the corner of Hood and Angelsea Streets
Two venues – walking from Rotorua Station to the corner of Depot Street and Old Taupo Road.
The trainers and trainees at National Training Centre will be congregating on State Highway 30 outside Wahanaga-A-Rangi Crescent
Meet at Taupo Station and walk down the Lake Front towards the town centre
Meet at Gisborne Station and March to Heipipi Park by the courthouse
Meet at Napier Station to walk down to Taradale Road/Hydrabad roundabout
Meeting at Hastings Station to walk down to the BP/Stortford Lodge roundabout
UPDATED: Meet at New Plymouth station. New Plymouth’s “hour of power” will take place at the intersection of Eliot Street and Leach Street, New Plymouth.
Meet at Whanganui Station at 10:45am and walk to the intersection of Heads Road and Liffiton Street / SH3 roundabout.
Meet at the Palmerston North Station and walk down to The Square
Meet at Masterton Station and walk down Chapel Street to the Town Square
UPDATED KEY LOCATION: Fire and Emergency NZ HQ (Spark Central 42-52 Willis St, Wellington Central).
- Kilbirnie – at the lights Evans Bay Parade
- Newtown – Outside new world Riddiford Street
- Porirua – lights by old Police Station
- Johnsonville – Johnsonville Rd outside mall
- Paraparaumu – lights by SH 1/Te Roto Drive
- Lower Hutt – Fairway Drive/Dayish Street
- Upper Hutt – Main Street opposite Wakefield Street
Meet at Nelson Station and march to the major roundabout on Queen Elizabeth II Drive via St Vincent Street.
KEY LOCATION: Justice and Emergency Services Precinct (JESP), 20 Lichfield Street, Christchurch.
Full list of locations:
- Justice and Emergency Services Precinct (JESP), 20 Lichfield Street, Christchurch.
- Anzac Station – Corner of Wainoni Road & Anzac Drive
- Woolston Station & WTC – Ferry road at the entrance of Mitre 10/Countdown
- Spreydon Station – Brougham Street & Simeon Street pedestrian crossing
- Wigram Station – Springs Road roundabout
- Ilam Station – Corner Creyke & Clyde road near Medbury school
- Redwood Station – Corner of Main North road & Radcliffe road.
- Comms centre & Black watch personnel – Meet outside JESP on Lichfield.
UPDATED: Meet at Timaru station before marching through town to assemble on corner of Strathallan and Stafford Streets.
Key event is at City Station and walk out to congregate on the street
Meet at Invercargill Station and walk to the Tay Street/Queens Drive intersection